I wanted to put up a picture of her to brag and show her off as well. She is a very smart girl who is home schooled by her Mom. She is very WITTY just like her father. She is absolutely the sweetest, non talking back, follows MOST directions we give her. I'm so glad to be her second Mom and friend!! ( I don't like the word step mom )
Our relationship has had it's ups and downs, but now she feels more comfortable coming to me instead of Michael on certain things. YAY!!!

That's awesome! I hate the term "stepmom" too, especially in my case..it makes me so sad. We have had full custody of Logan since he was 3 and he's now 9...he goes to his Moms most weekends. *I* am the one raising that child but I get ZERO credit. I dont' even get a Mothers Day goodie from him, it breaks my heart! IT SUCKS BIG MONKEY BALLS. Your family is absolutely beautiful
ReplyDelete