Friday, November 13, 2009

Growing so Fast!!

My sweet Tiff asked me last night if she could start a blog. It surprised me and I didn't know how to answer her. I started explaining to her how there were weird men out in our Cyber World who looked for little girls on the internet. I noticed she wasn't paying too much attention to me because I started to lecture her about no pictures etc... In the middle of me telling her I just didn't like the idea, she said "mom it's not about me, no pictures of me, just all about ANIMALS". I said ok let's talk about this... What is your goal of this blog??? She then in returned answered "I want to be a VET someday, so I can start my research now by studying one animal a week then writing about it on my blog".

WOW.... I just then realized how fast my Tiff is growing up. She is so mature. I am so proud of her. I just couldn't imagine my life with out her. I never could have thought that at age 16 I could be raising the best Daughter in the World. Tiff and I have been through alot but we get through it together. Love you Tiff bear... HEHEHE

www.animalbuzz.blogspot.com Check it out. She's only done one blog, but getting started on her first animal this weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment