Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cruise was AMAZING!!

Well I am home from my cruise trying to get back on schedule. I had an AMAZING time!! We Cruised on the Carnival Ship named Elation. 

 Our ports were Cozumel and Calica (aka: Cancun) Mexico. We first ported in Calica, Mexico. There we went to an Eco-themed Park called XCaret. It was wonderful!!! This pic below is a picture we took while doing the Under Ground River. It took us 2 hours to finish the entire river. It was in a cave with real live bats EEEEEEEkk!! 


 There was so much to do at this park. Snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, huge sea turtles, Mayan Ruins, restaurants, a Mexican Cemetery, and of course the Beautiful scenery.


The next port was Cozumel. We did some shopping then spent the rest of the day lounging on the beach. I just LOVED all the colorful buildings and shops.


The boat was a little rocky at times but overall was a ton of fun. Loved most of all spending time with my hubby!!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment