Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So I started this little project last week... I had this great Idea to re-do Isaac's room into a big boy room. We decided to do rustic cowboy theme. I thought it would be a Great idea to refinish a cast iron bed that was passed down to me from my Great Grandmother.
Here are a few before pics...
It was rusty and ugly. 
 So I sanded and sanded with some help from Isaac...
 We got it down to the original metal... Now it was time to paint...
 After seven cans of spray paint I had it looking totally new :))


I was so proud of the bed I couldn't wait to show it off. Well my friend came over and she mentioned to me it was a full size bed. I thought no I surely thought it was twin. HAHAHA nope I spent three whole days working on this bed to find out it was a full bed, not the size I needed. So now I'm back to square one. Mike put the finished bed back in the storage and we are saving it for the day Isaac is ready for a bugger bed.





No comments:

Post a Comment