Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mexican Flare...

I am a SUPER DUPER Mexican Food LOVER!!! So when I booked my cruise to Mexico you know what I was Greatly EXCITED for... Guacamole and salsa!!! I knew I wanted to see the colorful buildings and shops too :)) I love the way they mix all colors together in their decor. I just love the Spanish Culture (minus the religion part) So I knew I wanted to bring back dishes with me to have the Spanish feel in my kitchen. Here are my goods I brought back home :))

A spoon rest for my stove since my lil Man broke my other...
 
My FAVE!!! Isn't she a BEAUTY... I know for sure I will be having a Fiesta to show off my new dish LOL!!!

Then this guy... My hubby is a huge history buff, so since we saw the ruins, he thought we needed a Mayan Mask with a Mayan calendar. Looks nice hanging I must say...

I can't wait to go back but to a different part. Next time will be an all inclusive so we can spend more time their!!

No comments:

Post a Comment