I just love the Farmer's Market. It's a slight little drive from Mt. Juliet but never lets me down. Mike and I LOVE to eat at the BBQ joint. It's quite yummy, but really caloric too :) Our last trip we took I decided to take my camera and try out some photography (which I'm interested in but doesn't have much time for). I think overall it was a success. Here are a few shots I got...
All the fruits and veggies make the Farmer's Market full of color!! But I think my eye tends to go towards red...
Just walking around the Market makes you want to eat healthier.
Aren't these a Beauty!!!
Well like I said I am interested in learning photography but only for personal uses. I made a fabulous discovery yesterday and I feel I have hit the Jackpot LOL!! I was reading on a blog I follow (Thriftydecorchick) and she mentioned she uses picnik to do all her photo editing. Well let me tell you I spent ALL day on this site playing around with my photos. It sure does beat photoshop... (unless your a pro) It's so user friendly and EASY!!! Most of the tools are free but I went ahead and paid $25 for the year. Yes it's only $25 for the whole YEAR.

No comments:
Post a Comment