This year for family Vacation we went back to Mexico Beach, FL. We love it there!!! I LOVE it there so much I want to move there. Mexico beach, Port St. Joe, and Cape San Blas are located along the Gulf of Mexico in the panhandle. It is called "The Forgotten Coast". It's so lovely there. One of these days I will live there!!
Here's a few pics from our week...
We got in LOTS of beach time this year...
Isaac LOVES being on the beach as well... So happy he likes the sand
Him and Mike became explorers the whole week. They found sand crabs and blue crabs... Michael stepped on a sting ray in the ocean that caused and electric shock up his leg. We had dolphins swimming inside the buoys! Tons of fish nibbling at just about anything they could & Baby sharks swimming where we were playing.
My little guy also learned how to swim on this vacation!! He was everywhere. So proud of him!!
We got in some family pics and I can't wait til Christmas card time... Teehee... Shhhhhh secret til then!!
The best family memories come from family vacations!! When else do you spend a week together in less then 1000 sq ft... Looking forward to next year. Only 329 days til we leave...







No comments:
Post a Comment