Fall is just around the corner and I'm loving it. This is my favorite time of the year. I love every thing about the fall. Colors, Decor, Bonfires, Sweatshirts, kids talking about Halloween costumes, Tiff's bday, Smell in the air and even the Weather. I enjoy sitting under my patio with a fire in the fire-pit and hang with my besties. (pics of them to come in next fall blog)
Here are a few things that make our home feel fallish....
A few little paper pumpkin lanterns I made the other day when I was feeling yucky...
Thought they would look good against my chalk board wall in the kitchen.
Had to bring out the fall wreath until Halloween cause then I will bring out my wreath with pumpkins
Since I've put these out, Isaac asks me every morning if it's fall yet. So I made him a chain he can take a link off every day until fall. He counts how many links are left and he tells us how many days til fall. He Loves it and does not forget to take a link off.
As of this morning we have 7 days til fall. One more week and Fall Begins!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment