Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I cant Believe it!!!

   Well Fall is almost here, which means we need some Fall clothes. As I was getting ready for church one Wednesday night I quickly realized I didn't have anything that fit. So I went shopping, a little nervous and anxious, but EXCITED too! I had no clue as to what size I was going to be in blue jeans. Well I am so Happy to announce I bought size 8. YES... 8. I can't believe it myself. I was a little skeptical cause they were from Gap. So I thought I will wait and see what size I will need at another store. Well I got a size 8 there too. WHAT?!?! I was beside my self. I haven't been that size since before I had Tiffani (which was 16) My weight as of now is 147 lbs. I started at 181 lbs. My Goal is 135 lbs. Almost there but knowing I'm a size 8 has caused me to be a little lazy. My journey is about to start back up though. I would LOVE to be at my goal weight before Thanksgiving. I'll keep you updated. Thanks to all the encouraging words along the way. It makes my heart happy knowing I could inspire someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment