I know I usually put my recipes up on Mondays for "Monday Munchies" but we had this one last night and it was GREAT!! I found it on a website while searching for easy dinner recipes. I don't know the website but here is the recipe.
Skillet Taco Diner
Ingredients:
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 1/4 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups of wagon wheel pasta
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
Directions:
- In 12 inch skillet, brown meat , drain
- Stir in seasoning mix, water, uncooked pasta, corn, beans, and tomato. Heat to boiling and stir.
- Reduce heat to med-low. Cover, and cook 10-15 min. Stirring occasionally, until pasta is is desired doneness and most of liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in sour cream. Remove from heat. Sprinkle w/ cheese and chives
- Serve w/ tortilla cheese.
We served it over chips like nachos. We all LOVED it. Hope you enjoy :))


No comments:
Post a Comment