Monday, August 9, 2010

In the kitchen!!


I have recently started a new tradition in my house. Once a week I vow to cook a new recipe. I am always looking for new recipes and cookbooks so I thought I would share our new favorites!!!

The first week I started I cooked out of my Cookbook "Cooking with Grace". Written by Point of Grace themselves. I love this cookbook first of all because I got it for $10. Second of all because these recipes are perfect for Family dinners or Dinner Parties. Some of the recipes are easy (like the first one we tried) and  some are more complex. 


The first recipe was called : Easy Crockpot Chicken

Ingredients:
* 4-6 frozen chicken breasts
* 1 Pkg. of dry Italian dressing mix
* 1 cup of warm water or chicken broth 

Direction:
1. Stick the frozen chicken breast in the crock pot
2. Pour in the dressing mix and then the water/broth on top of the chicken.
3. You can cook the chicken on low up to 10 hours. 

My chicken turned out so tender. It's one of our family favorites!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment