Well the dreaded day has finally come... Isaac goes into Surgery tomorrow. I know it's a simple routine Surgery but I just don't want my little baby to be put to sleep. This is the most nerve racking thing I have done in a long while. He has no clue what is going on. He keeps saying " It will be hurt Mom" I tell him you will be sleeping so good you won't even know it.
I have cried and cried and cried (which is not like me) over the thought of him laying in that little hospital bed when they roll him away from me. I'm worried about complications. Just Friday Tiff came home telling me about a two year old girl who passed away 13 days post surgery. She had hemorrhaged in her sleep and was brain dead once they got her to the ER. The Mother of the child is a teacher at Tiff's Elementary school. It's just too close to home. I pray we will have a successful surgery and speedy recovery. I hope in a few weeks when Isaac is finally eating and breathing normal I will look back and say I worried for nothing.
Please Please Please Keep Isaac and I in your prayers tonight and tomorrow as we head into surgery. I need strength to get me threw this. Never did I ever think I would be a basket case like I am. Thank you bunches. Love all of you :))

No comments:
Post a Comment