Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween in the Gulch

 This Saturday I ran in a 5k race called "Irunfortheparty". It was the Halloween 5k/10k. I have to say there was a lot of humor in 2500 people running up Charlotte Ave. with Halloween costumes on. I didn't want a full costume on so I decided to put on all black running clothes and add ears and some makeup. Next year I will take a small point and shoot to get pics of the crowd running... I have to say between the race and after party it was an overall GREAT experience. Only suggestions I have would be... to have non-alcoholic drinks. Last thing I wanted after running 3.1 miles was a beer!! Plus Isaac was thirsty as well.

    Tina was a sexy bunny :))


Mike was just Rachel's Mental Support LOL!!


Coming into the finish line...

No comments:

Post a Comment