This year on Father's Day our budget was a little tight since we are saving for Vacation. I thought what could I do for Michael that would be cheap but nice... Well I decided to feed him :)) Here are some samples of his special treats.
First we started with these delicious muffins that I cooked before church. They are EASY!!!
Ingredients:
6 slices bacon
6 large eggs
Coarse salt and ground pepper
Directions
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly butter 6 standard muffin cups. With a rolling pin, flatten bread slices slightly and, with a 4 1/4-inch cookie cutter, cut into 7 rounds. Cut each round in half, then press 2 halves into each muffin cup, overlapping slightly and making sure bread comes up to edge of cup. Use extra bread to patch any gaps. 2.In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium, until almost crisp, 4 minutes, flipping once. (It will continue to cook in the oven.) Lay 1 bacon slice in each bread cup and crack an egg over each. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until egg whites are just set, 20 to 25 minutes. Run a small knife around cups to loosen toasts. Serve immediately.
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly butter 6 standard muffin cups. With a rolling pin, flatten bread slices slightly and, with a 4 1/4-inch cookie cutter, cut into 7 rounds. Cut each round in half, then press 2 halves into each muffin cup, overlapping slightly and making sure bread comes up to edge of cup. Use extra bread to patch any gaps. 2.In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium, until almost crisp, 4 minutes, flipping once. (It will continue to cook in the oven.) Lay 1 bacon slice in each bread cup and crack an egg over each. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until egg whites are just set, 20 to 25 minutes. Run a small knife around cups to loosen toasts. Serve immediately.
Next I decided Mike needed something sweet. So we made these red velvet and cream cheese icing cupcakes. They were DELICIOSo!!
I found these adorable free printables here.
Most men drink so I thought... I need to get Mike a 6 pack so he can enjoy his Sunday and be lazy!!!
But this is the 6 pack I was thinking about. Him and the kids all sat around and drank a glass bottle coke together. Of course my girls wanted to decorate them. So we found these cool print outs here. Mike had a Father's Day at home hanging with his kids, just what he wanted!!

No comments:
Post a Comment