I thought I would add a new segment to the blog called Monday Munchies. I love cooking and LOVE trying new recipes. I love sharing what I find too :)) So I will try to put a new recipe up every Monday!
This week I'm going to start with one of our new favorites... This recipe is very easy and fast!! I don't add pineapple or juice to my share, due to being on low carb diet and it still taste GREAT!!
Shrimp Stir Fry
Ingredients:
1 Tbsp Veg oil
8 oz. pkg. Snap peas
1 red bell pepper
1/2 onion thinly sliced
1 Tbsp minced garlic
8 oz. can pineapple tidbits (save juice)3 Tbsp Teryaki
14 oz. pkg frozen shrimp thawed
2 cups of brown or white rice
Directions:
In large skillet heat oil to medium heat. Combine peas, red bell pepper, onion, and garlic in skillet. Cook for 6 minutes or until almost tender. Add teryaki and pineapple juice. Then add shrimp and pineapple. Cook until heated through.
Cook rice according to package.

No comments:
Post a Comment