Monday, August 16, 2010

In the Crock Pot Now...


SMELLS SO YUMMY!!! 
This recipe is also from my "Cooking with Grace" Cookbook. I am loving all the recipes in it because they are just so dang good and easy to cook. The best thing about cooking a roast is the leftovers the next day are great for sandwiches. This recipe I have not tried but the smell coming from the crock pot smells so delicious I went and ahead and posted it. 
Almost Done!!
This is the home made BBQ sauce to over pork.

CROCKPOT PORK ROAST TENDERLOIN
Ingredients:
* 1 &1/2 lb. pork tenderloin or pork roast
* 14.5 oz. can beef broth
* 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 1/3 cup Frank's red hot sauce 

Sauce: 
* 1/2 cup ketchup
* 1/2 cup molasses 
* 1/4 cup mustard
* 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
* 2 tbsp. Frank's red hot sauce

Directions:
1. Place roast in Crockpot and add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, & hot sauce
2. Cook on high for 5 hours
3. Combine ingredients for sauce
4. Heat in saucepan then serve over pork

No comments:

Post a Comment